Join our team
Interested in a career that’s
more than just a job?
In working for a company that values its employees
and demonstrates that everyday? A place where you
play an active role in shaping your own career path.
Your journey starts here.
Working with us
Toyota Tuguegarao offers a unique, diverse and dynamic work environment. We offer a workplace that emphasizes respect, teamwork, and personal and professional growth; along with benefits that reward loyalty, longevity and passion for the business. Find out what we’re all about and what a career at Toyota Tuguegarao can mean to you.
Be part of the driving force behind the No. 1 automotive company where GREAT people work as a TEAM.
-Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Criminology or Equivalent.
-At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
-Preferably 1-4 years experience employee specialized in Security, Armed Forces / Protective Services or Equivalent.
– Surveillance Skills, deals with uncertainty, corporate judgement, objectivity, dependability, emotional control, integrity, safety management, professionalism and reporting skills.
- Male/ Female; Graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Must be Certified Accountant (CPA)
- Preferably with 2+ auditing work experience.
- Can perform multiple task under minimal supervision
Audit Supervisor / Compliance Supervisor
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or with professional license in finance/accountancy/banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Can handle pressure, can work in fast pace environment, knowledgeable, & can work with minimum supervision.
With 5 Years and up Supervisory experience
Graduate of any 4-year course with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Must be customer service oriented, adaptable and flexible and willing to do field work.
- Experience in Automotive Sales is an advantage.
- With pleasing personality
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Technician / Parts Installer
- Graduate of Automotive Technology
- TESDA NC II in Automotive Engine Servicing is an advantage
- At least 2-year experience in Automotive Industry
- Hardworking, trustworthy and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, open-mind and flexible
- Good work ethic, creative and energetic
- Male, 20 years old and above
- Atleast Highschool Graduate
- Experience in the same field is an advantage.
Willing to be relocated at Tuguegarao City.
- Atleast High School Graduate
- With 6 Months related work experience is an advantage
- Willing to be trained
- Strong attention to detail
- Extensive Knowledge of Vehicle and glass specifications
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on a project
- Ability to read and understand written intructions
- Graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced in sales training & customer service
- With good communication & presentation skills both oral and written
- Knows how to drive both manual and automatic cars, with basic product knowledge (product features, function & benefits) is an advantage
– Preferably male, graduate of any Business related course
– Experience in the same field is an advantage.
– Knowledge in using MS Application (WORD, EXCEL, etc.)
– With excellent communication and coordination skill both written and oral
– Graduate of BS Nursing
– Must have a valid PRC ID
– With atleast BLS Training Certificate
– BOSH for Nurses certificate is an advantage
– With at least 1 year experience
– Fresh Graduate is also welcome to apply
Applicants may walk-in from Monday to Saturday at 8:30am with the following requirements:
- Updated copy of resume with colored picture
- Photocopy of TOR, Diploma, COE’s (if any)
- Photocopy of licensure result sheet (if any)
Applicants may also send their Resume to: email@example.com
If no vacancies match your preferences now, submit your resume just the same so you can be part of our talent databank.
Human Resources Department
Toyota Tuguegarao City.
Enrile Boulevard, Caggay, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Trunkline: (078) 377 8888 local 507
Look for Ms. Janine Bangan